Chill Spot Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chill Spot Community

Welcome to the Chillspot Community, please take your time as you fill out an Application or just visit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crazynerd' application form

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crazynerd

Crazynerd' application form Empty
PostSubject: Crazynerd' application form   Crazynerd' application form I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:09 pm

Copy and paste the following blank app into a new thread, and just fill it out completely with as much details as you can. CSC is NOT a clan, we are a community/family who enjoy pubbing and playing together! If you are not dedicated to playing here, then don't waste your time filling out an app.

There is no limit on how long the acceptance process takes into CSC, it can range from a hour to a few days. So just sit back and be patient.

Steam ID:

Name in Game on Servers: Crazynerd

Name on Forums: Crazynerd

Have you ever been in any clans or big communities? If so, which one(s): Virtual Domination, Ominous Gaming, 2010 Gaming Elites.

What Timezone are you in: Pacific

Would you be able to donate monthly to help keep our servers running: No

Would you be interested in purchasing admin on any of our servers that we offer at $5 monthly or $20 permanent: No

What time of day do you play: Evening Mon-Sat, all day Sun. (usually)

Have you ever been banned on any of our servers: No

If so why:

How did you find out about us: I was Told by |CSC| MonsterEnergy

Who referred you to our family/community: |CSC| MonsterEnergy

Why should we pick you above all others: I play a lot and i am getting to be a better marksmen. I am also polite.

Anything else we should know about you: I am a theatre nerd, not a computer nerd, I llike cs_offise and the M4 carbine, and my first name is Greg and I'm proud of it.
Back to top Go down

Crazynerd' application form
Page 1 of 1